Madness Inundation Madness Inundation

The End of it all

I really like what you have done with it and I know that you were looking for a ultimate culmination to a series that you had thought was finished a while ago, but the end seemed like a too much of a cop out. Also quoting Agatha Christie as the ultimate finish didn't have any real context with the madness theme of Somewhere in Nevada. Or He Was Given another chance.
Other than that great job, good work, great art, Only reason you didn't get a 10/10 was because of the stated reasons.

Keep up the good work.
Lennen

(Homicidal) (Homicidal)

Acid is not everyone's Friend

I would say that Homocidal does not do justice as the title of this flash Maybe... this what happens on to much acid JK good flash it was cute and trippy. not enough gore for me personally but what can ya do.

good job
Lennen13

The Spatula! The Spatula!

I just don't understand...

The flash was a no brainer. mediocre at best but short and sweet. But the spatula song well was absolutely amazing i don't understand something so basic could be so amazing!!!!

I just don't understand
I don't know
I just don't know

Funky-Chickin responds:

Makes ur brain itch right? muhahaha!!!

Wanna Be A DJ!? Wanna Be A DJ!?

This is A pice of Crap

Dude If you new anything about how things sound! those were f@#$ing trumpets not keys learn your shit then come back and try again

Asylum (Part 1) Asylum (Part 1)

wow just in beg. but sounds good

just think it might need to pick up a little faster. Otherwise sounds awesome

NDP-Cloud Nine NDP-Cloud Nine

You produce this, and you bash other people?

dude honestly what are you thinking. try and add something different you have the talent to do it. Honestly...

pyro-dj and b-squad mixin pyro-dj and b-squad mixin

needs work, and some differenece

hey I ahve no quarrel with your piece but to me it is to short for the loop that you have. it does not have enough variety within the song for it even start to feel complete. I would try brining it back to the drawing board and adding something like strings or bridge. But it deffinetly needs some transition.

JB-DA-PILLSBERRYBOY responds: